Door Prizes will be drawn for those in attendance.
Good will donations accepted at the door.
Bring a side dish if you'd like.
For more information, contact Rev. Steve Neville at email@example.com
To further the goals of the Free Methodist Church USA and Gateway Conference, you are invited to submit a proposal that advances the opportunity for local churches to begin new initiatives that support these goals. Specifically, the Conference desires to support initiatives that engage the local church in the life and lives of the community in which they serve.
PROCESS, DEADLINE AND EXPECTATIONS:
- A letter of inquiry (one page) must be received by the Superintendent by May 31 to begin the process. The Superintendent will ascertain if the inquiry meets the Grant criteria and vision for the conference.
- June 5 - Request for Proposal (RFP) is sent to selected inquiries
- Completed proposals must be received in the Conference office (either via email or standard mail) by July 5. *Incomplete grant requests will NOT be considered. Confirmation of receipt of proposal, as well as request status, will be sent to the address and contact on the application form.
- SDFGC will review proposals from July 5-August 5 and send recommendations to the BOA Chair and Superintendent for dispersal to the BOA for approval or denial.
- September 1 – notification of awards sent
- Dispersal of grant awards will occur in January; grant cycle will be one calendar year unless multi-year awards are made.
The LIVE STREAMING FOR CHURCHES course is designed to help small to mid-size churches improve their “live streaming” services. But it’s also intended to connect pastors and technical staff/volunteers, away from the pressures of a worship service, so they can work more effectively towards the goal of communicating God’s word with excellence.
On those Sunday mornings when theology and technology collide, it’s usually miscommunication or misunderstanding that causes the breakdown. When pastors and technical staff/volunteers set aside time to learn more about each other’s worlds, the entire church body is strengthened.
Enroll today for this highly personalized, unique experience.
We have moved our Leadership Summit to a later date to provide every chance to meet "in person". This will be a one-day event.
We will provide more information shortly!
Safe Worship course
(church safety and security program)
(continental breakfast at 7:30am)
(sponsored by Gateway Conference and Greenville FMC)
The class will be led by: Ed Sanow, IDES Director of Training, 30-year law enforcement veteran, ALERRT-certified in Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events.