Speaker: Brian Warth
Brian is founder and lead pastor of Chapel of Change. He loves to help people experience God's power. His calling comes from his own brokenness and hopelessness of being sentenced to life in prison as a teen. God lifted him from the pit of despair to be a voice of fresh hope to this generation. He preaches at gatherings across the USA.
To further the goals of the Free Methodist Church USA and Gateway Conference, you are invited to submit a proposal that advances the opportunity for local churches to begin new initiatives that support these goals. Specifically, the Conference desires to support initiatives that engage the local church in the life and lives of the community in which they serve.
PROCESS, DEADLINE AND EXPECTATIONS:
- A letter of inquiry (one page) must be received by the Superintendent by May 31 to begin the process. The Superintendent will ascertain if the inquiry meets the Grant criteria and vision for the conference.
- June 5 - Request for Proposal (RFP) is sent to selected inquiries
- Completed proposals must be received in the Conference office (either via email or standard mail) by July 5. *Incomplete grant requests will NOT be considered. Confirmation of receipt of proposal, as well as request status, will be sent to the address and contact on the application form.
- SDFGC will review proposals from July 5-August 5 and send recommendations to the BOA Chair and Superintendent for dispersal to the BOA for approval or denial.
- September 1 – notification of awards sent
- Dispersal of grant awards will occur in January; grant cycle will be one calendar year unless multi-year awards are made.
We have moved our Leadership Summit to a later date to provide every chance to meet "in person". This will be a one-day event.
We will provide more information shortly!
Safe Worship course
(church safety and security program)
(continental breakfast at 7:30am)
(sponsored by Gateway Conference and Greenville FMC)
The class will be led by: Ed Sanow, IDES Director of Training, 30-year law enforcement veteran, ALERRT-certified in Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events.
We will be gathering next year, March 10-12, 2022, in Grapevine, Texas for E2022 [HER]STORY, an experience that engages, empowers, and equips women to lead in the church.
Join us Monday March 22, 2021 at 8pm EDT for a virtual kickoff party via Facebook Live with our Conference Director and Assistant Director. Amber and Christine will share some exciting details about our 2022 conference for women exploring the call to ministry and those who support them!
Tune in live to be the first to meet our keynote speakers, hear details on our STUNNING location, and learn how you can save $160 or more off our regular registration fee.
Be sure to RSVP to the Virtual Launch Party and share it with other women in ministry!
Follow Wesleyan Holiness Women Clergy for updates and reminders!
E2022 [HER]STORY Virtual Kick Off Party!
When: 3/22/21, 8pm EDT
Where: Facebook Live Event